Arkivio Installation Guides
Arkivio Secure Cleat Mount System
You will need these tools to install your mirror:
- A drill
- 6mm masonry drill bit.
- A pencil or something to mark the wall with
- Tape measure
- Star screwdriver
Marking your holes
- Remove wall cleat & wall screws from behind your mirror.
- Use Diagram A below to work out your final mirror hanging height.
- Mark a horizontal line using your level.
- Place the cleat over the line - See orientation of cleat in Diagram B.
- Line-up the holes with the line and choose 2, mark them.
Drilling & Hanging
- Drill 2 holes where you have marked your line, the holes should be just deeper than the wall screw.
- Remove any remaining dust from the holes and place the empty plastic wall plug casings inside.
- Position the cleat and insert the wall plug screws through the cleat holes and into the white casings.
- Lightly hammer the screw heads into their holes 3/4 of the way in.
- Use a star screwdriver to screw it the rest of the way into the plug until the cleat is tightly secured to the wall.
Ask someone to help you lift the mirror just higher than the wall cleat, move it towards the wall and slowly bring the mirror down until the cleat is holding the weight of the mirror.